Is Your System Well-Maintained? Ace A/C of Ocala Can Help!
In Florida it is essential to have a working air conditioner, and we help keep yours in perfect condition. Our exclusive 23-point inspection by our NATE certified technicians ensure your system is ready for any cooling demands. We also help by sharing money saving tips on extending the life of your HVAC system.
Why Maintain Your Unit?
- Save Money. A machine running more efficiently will lower your utility bills.
- Regular maintenance insures little fixes are handles which translates into improved reliability.
- Extended Life. You do regular maintenance on your car. Why? It extends the life of your car. Our maintenance will extend the equipment life of your air conditioner.
- Fewer Repairs. Preventative maintenance helps prevent major problems later.
- Improved Capacity. What does this mean? Your air conditioner won’t have to work as hard to keep things cool.
- Improved safety. Our 23 point inspection helps us find any issues that could cause a power surge or even fire if there frayed wires, or clogs in the assemblies. See our detailed list below.
With Ace A/C & Electric You Are Our #1 Concern
We care about you and your family. We have families and know how important it is to stay cool. Here are a few benefits to you as one of our preferred maintenance partners;
- Priority Customer Status. We consider every customer a priority. Those on our maintenance plan will see a certified technician within 24 hours, guaranteed.
- One Day Replacement. Any part (excluding special order parts) not working at 100% will be replaced in one day. We do our best to have your unit working as soon as possible.
- No Overtime Charges. A/C units break down when it is the least convenient. You won’t have to pay overtime charges when they do.
- 24 hour emergency service 7 days a week. When your unit stops working, hot or cold, you need to know someone will be there for you. Ace A/C and Electric will be.
- 15% discount. Any parts your unit requires will be discounted 15% for those on our maintenance programs.
- Professionally trained and NATE Certified Technicians. All of our technicians are professionally trained and certified. We do not send out sales men, we send technicians to tell you only what your unit needs to work more efficiently.
Our Exclusive 23-Point Inspection
- Check & Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Examine heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to unit
- Adjust gas pressure
- Adjust pilot
- Monitor A/C and heating cycles